Satay Emas Kajang and Laguna Park

My parents are really random people. They can just decide to go to a place and in a split second we would be there. Just like when Daddy decided to go Kajang for Satay at 2pm last two weeks. I was jumping for joy when Daddy mentioned it because I really wanted to go taste it and know if it is that good as people say it is.

Daddy brought us to Satay Emas Kajang. I never knew there are so many types of satay. All I know was chicken and beef. But the menu has rabbit, ostrich, intestines (eewww...) etc. I love the peanut sauce aka kuah kacang. So yummy that I couldn't help myself from eating it just as it is.


Daddy ordered 2 sticks of cow intestines. Mummy and I freaked out because we weren't a fan of it. Go order a stick and you'll figure out why.

The chicken satay finished so fast because Daddy ordered only 10 sticks. You should have seen my face at that time. My puppy dog eyed face. Haha.

After satay session, we headed to Atok and Nenek's place at Klang. Since the evening was great, Daddy turned in to Laguna Park for several shots.


My parents' were busy clicking away and I just tagged along. Daddy has uploaded the Laguna Park pictures whereas Mummy is so busy that she doesn't even have time to tweak a little of her pictures. Anyway, here's Daddy's collection 

Comments

Post a Comment