My first Japanese treat

Out of the blue while cruising yesterday, Daddy said, "Let's go Shogun for buka!" Mummy and I looked at each other for a split second before looking at Daddy with our nodding heads.


My first Japanese treat. I wonder what it'll be like. I heard that one will not be able to decide what to select as there are too many choices! True enough when we stepped in Shogun to grab a table for the buka puasa rush comes, I saw so many choices of sushi, tempura, western and local dishes, dessert. All of it made my mouth watered but we still had an hour to go. All I did was stare at the cup of green tea with my hands next to me, making sure I did not reach out for that hot tea.

Finally, 10 minutes before buka, we all head to the buffet line and picked out what we wanted. We started with some sushi and tempura.


That's the amount of sushi three of us started with. The yummy salmon, sweet beancurd and the crispy tempura! *burp*


Daddy took a picture of me just as I was about to munch on my oyster sushi. We went for a few rounds before we ended with dessert. Chocolate ice cream! My favourite! Well, Daddy's favourite too.

I came home with a bigger belly after the buffet.  Thanks Daddy and Mummy for the wonderful treat.

Now I need to diet. Tips anyone?

Comments