Up To Fraser's Hill


Last weekend, Daddy and Mummy decided to head up to Fraser's Hill for a day trip. We went up around 2pm as Daddy and Mummy had some stuff to settle before hand. It was almost about an hour's plus ride from KL to Fraser's.

We were about to reach when we saw a queue of vehicles by the side of the road. Daddy said that it's because that is the only way up and down and the roads are pretty narrow so there are certain timings on when you can go up and down the hill. We didn't have to wait long for our turn. The air wasn't that cold as it was sunny. I think it's just like switching on the air-con to maybe 26-27 degrees. Unsure of the numbers but I think it is right.

Daddy wanted to take us to The Gap for lunch but it was closed for renovation so we headed somewhere else. Lunch was okay and wandering around to take pictures was awesome. I made Daddy and Mummy take so much pictures of me!

That's me with Fraser's Clock Tower at the entrance of the hill!

Apparently, it is a must or almost a must for those who are up there to have a picture with the clock tower. This is mine. I overheard a parent forcing her kids to take pictures there by telling them, "This is going to be up on Facebook!"

Mummy said that this is a nice picture of me with the red bench

What do you think of me with the red bench? I like the colour! The other benches are in white. Not so interesting compared to this red one.


Can you spot me in this picture? I'm hiding among the flowers. Spot me if you can!


Water is coming out of my ears! Ok, I was just kidding. There is a water fountain behind me. But it really looked as if water was from my ears right? Your eyes almost tricked you.

After a ride up and down the hill, we decided it was time to go home as the time to go down the hill is 6pm. We didn't want to wait until 8pm as it would be very late by the time we reached KL. It was a great short trip for me.


Oh, we have to wait for the guard to signal us that it is time to go down. I went behind the wheels and up right next to the side mirror. Mummy was so afraid that I fall from there. No worries Mummy, I won't fall.

Ah, finally the guard signaled us! Down we go and Daddy said that we will be stopping by Tanjung Malim before heading back to KL. He wants to bring us to try the famous pau.

We got to Yik Man in time for dinner. Daddy's beef steak was yummy. He's so going back there again for it if we ever pass by that area. As for me, my day ends with a hot cuppa Chinese tea. Aaahhhh......


That's all from Fraser's Hill. I'm tired now. Until my next trip, take care!


*More pictures from Daddy's Facebook album

Comments