JJAG #3 : Food Photography

Lake Garden! Daddy and Mummy had a food photography session with Uncle Zzoux earlier this month. It was awesome because I was having fun at the playground!

Daddy and Mummy were busy moving the props around for good shots together with their friends and I was running around the playground trying all kinds of rides.

Here's me having a great time on the slides, see-saw, swing and everything else.


Yes, that's me stuck between the rollers or whatever you called it. But I do love the monkey bars and the swing.

Oh, here's another one.


Mummy was waiting for me at the end of the slide while Daddy took the picture. He was also playing see-saw with me. Ah, if you notice the pictures with the buns and sushi, those were the props that were used for my parents' photoshoot. I almost taken a bite of that sushi when Mummy saw me and scolded me because the others are not done with the shots yet. That last picture is of Uncle Zzoux and me. He's a nice sifu.

Phew.. tired from all that running around, and we were off for some teh tarik. See ya all!

Comments