Raya!

Raya is coming to an end soon. Sorry everyone for the late Raya post. Problem with internet connection at home. Daddy and Mummy was able to bring me to my first Raya open house at Aunty Syaza's. It was fun!



Those are some pictures that Daddy took of me. Daddy took me climbing the cookie jar to get more chocolate cookies which are definitely my favourite. I just have to take a picture with Aunty Syaza cos she is so cute in her Bollywood theme attire. I always thought Raya means baju kurung, baju kebaya, baju kurung Pahang and anything along the line. Never really thought that a Bollywood theme Raya would come along. Not to forget Uncle Cloco. We were playing around and I accidentally 'punched' him at the face a little too hard. Sorry Uncle Cloco, Tum Tum will never do it again.

Well, Raya was indeed fun. The rendang, nasi impit, sate, laksa... yum yum... I wish Raya didn't have to end so soon. It seems like it just started yesterday!

Ah, here's some pictures Daddy took of me climbing all around that day.


I was climbing on Uncle Ronny's leg and climbing the chair just to have a sit. Thanks Daddy for the wonderful picture. Maybe I can make one of it as my profile picture :) I think the picture of my sitting in the middle of the antique chair is great. What do you think?

Comments